Kiefer Ravena Finally Broke His Silence Regarding His Alleged Photo Scandal


Keifer Ravena, the Alab Pilipinas basketball player has apologized on Tuesday to those affected by the photo scandal that went viral recently.

According to a report by ABS-CBN News, Keifer said: “Gusto ko mag-apologize with what actually happened. I’m very, very sorry sa nangyari na sa pag-entertain ko, nauwi sa ganitong pangyayari.”

Keifer specifically apologized to his parents who helped him in filing a case in Quezon City court following an entrapment operation that led to the arrest of a person of interest last week.

He also apologized to his siblings, admitting that he has failed in his task as a role model to them, as well as his relatives and friends.

And Keifer apologized profusely to his girlfriend Alyssa Valdez. According to him: “Nagso-sorry ako lalo na kay Alyssa. I have no excuse for what happened. I’m very, very sorry sa nangyari. Sa sobrang bait mong tao, hindi ka dapat nalalagay sa ganitong sitwasyon.”

Keifer repeatedly apologized for "entertaining" another person in an explicit Viber conversation that unfortunately leaked on the Internet. Kiefer did not directly confirm if he was really the person behind the scandal.

He was quoted as saying, “Siguro andoon ako sa point na kung umamin man ako o hindi, I think it won't affect whatever I say, 'di ba? Kung sinasabi nila na I'm trying to cover up things with what happened, siguro ano pang iko-cover ko? One month na ang pictures sa social media."

“I guess ‘yun na lang ‘yun. Parang for me, people already made up kung ano man ang tingin nila sa what happened. Ako, I understand whatever judgement they made about me.”

“Yeah, I entertained. I made a mistake in doing so. I’m very sorry… It’s something that I really regret doing,” saying that he feels embarrassed towards the people who got affected by the issue.

With a case already filed in court, and with an ABL game still on the horizon, Ravena is hopeful that he has addressed the issue for the last time.

"Gusto ko na rin mag-focus sa basketball," Keifer said.



Source: abs-cbn 

0 comments

Post a Comment