WATCH: Louise Delos Reyes Incredibly Sexy Photos


Louise delos Reyes, a Kapuso actress is now ready to be more daring in her new show, "Magkaibang Mundo," that will start airing this afternoon after "Eat Bulaga." 

According to Louise: “I’ve become independent dahil nakatira na ako sa sarili kong condo, hiwalay sa parents at mga kapatid ko,” she says. “Okay naman sa kanila for me to do more daring scenes kasi hindi na ako bumabata. I can now show more skin and appear in a bikini, unlike before na may pagka-manang ako. Also, nawala yung fears ko na baka hindi ko kaya kasi I prepared naman for myself to be physically fit. Nag-gym ako, nag-diet, so I think I have something more to offer at mas may maipapakita na talaga ako ngayon.”

The Kapuso star has started posting her photos at her Instagram account while in a sexy bikini. It shows that Louise had just can't get enough of pools and oceans. She had so much fun, as she sizzles in a bikini.

Watch her incredibly sexy photos below...



CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE

1 2 3 4 5

0 comments

Post a Comment