Boyfriend Married Another Woman While His Girlfriend Was Giving Birth To Their Baby


Heather McGillion, aged 24 from Johnstone, Renfrewshire, in Scotland was left heart broken when her boyfriend, the man of her life, Adonis Rodriguez, got her pregnant and goes off abroad and married another woman.


The two met as entertainers for tourists in the Dominican Republic. But Heather got pregnant and Adonis could not fix his visa so he needed to stay behind in preparation of having a baby. It turns out Adonis took the chance to marry another woman, leaving Heather devastated and heart broken at his betrayal.



But as soon as Heather gave birth to their son Diego, a friend messaged her on Facebook, sending a picture of her boyfriend, marrying a German tourist named Julia. It appears that Adonis had been sneaking out behind her back flirting with Julia.




Heather recalls: “For a second I didn’t twig who it was. Then to my horror I realized it was Julia, she recalled. She was a German tourist who came to stay at he hotel. About a year before I had noticed Adonis had become friends with Julia on her Facebook and they had been messaging each other.

“It was not sexual but it made me feel uneasy. But Adonis assured me there was nothing going on and when I discovered I was pregnant I forgot all about it.” When Heather confronted Adonis on the phone and asked “Why is Julia in a wedding dress?” there was a pause and then Adonis said: “Heather, I’m so sorry.” I hung up and burst into tears. Adonis said: “ Yes I’m married, Julia is my wife.”  I was still with Heather when I married Julia.


Despite being heartbroken, Heather is still willing to let him see their son Diego. 

Source: Metro

0 comments

Post a Comment